• TV (License music to be used in television shows)
• Films and Trailers (License music to be used in films and trailers)
• Games (License music to be video games)
• Advertising (License music to be used in your advertising campaigns)
• Websites (License music to be used on your website)
We offer sync rights (synchronisation) for anyone looking to add music to their media project. Hit the right note by matching one of our thousands of tracks to your product. Contact us now with your sync licensing requirements for great deals.
• CD (License music to release on compact disc)
• Vinyl (License music to release on vinyl)
• Box Sets (License music for a artist or genre box set)
Whether you’re looking to license a single CD album, box set or vinyl, our database gives you thousands of options to compile the right tracklisting for you and your customer’s needs. Our “genre” search means you can create a specific style quickly and easily, by entering the type of music you want. Our Genres include (but are not limited to): Pop, Rock, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Jazz, Country, Blues and many more. All of our tracks are available for quick, simple and affordable sync licensing, digital licensing and physical licensing in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Use our search feature to find the songs that you would like to license for your project and contact us for more information by clicking HERE.
Use our search facility to create your ideal digital release from the thousands of tracks available. Licensingmusic.co.uk also has the ability to exploit your music on over 200 digital outlets worldwide including iTunes, Deezer, Amazon, Spotify and more. Contact us now for great deals on cheap music to license in the UK, in Europe or even Worldwide release.